Street photography – the art of taking serendipitous moments, capturing them into moments in time for near eternity. Let these photographs speak for themselves, a pristine diorama of everyday life, taken by the careful eye of Paolo Tejano.
“The rawness of the process allows me to feel more connected to both the camera and the subject. It’s more, intimate in a sense.” – Paolo Tejano, on taking film photgraphy, 2016
1 – Ikot. UP Diliman, June 2016.
2. Post Office. Manila, July 2016.
3. Bridge in a park. Taipei, June 2016.
4. Lantern. Taipei, June 2016.
5. Tao sa tapat ng Dong Bei. Binondo, June 2016.
6. Waiting for the LRT. Recto Station, June 2016.
7. Manong na may kariton. UP Diliman, June 2016.
8. Si Kuya sa may Sunken. UP Diliman, June 2016.
9. Siesta ng sampaguita vendor. Binondo, July 2016.
10. Waterfall sketch. Taipei, June 2016.
11. Squid ball vendor. Manila, July 2016.