General Plan of Action
- Plan the theme and layout of each issue down to the last detail in advance (so that I can sleep well at night)
- Centralize the photo editing process because if we don’t, we’ll get unflattering FB photos of you
- Get you to write for Culture and Features, so you actually read Echoes for what you wrote!
- Teach another function (layout, pub-making, etc) to each member so that there will be complete functionality in case the original member for the function becomes indisposed.
- Revitalized subscription process that ensures that all subscribers get their copy (I don’t want to get sued, okay)
- Massive advertising for each release (Remember Janna Ong’s photoshoot video? Something like that, but probably not as classy)
- Rebuild Echoes TV so that we can watch funny people we actually know in real life do the same thing they do when we’re around them
- Livelier Echoes.ph website, with regular updates and more memes
- More Ecosoc-centered Echoes that tackles major issues like where did the Baroque Jar go?
- Didn’t get to read about Metro Thursdays in Echoes? We’ll make sure no fad or trend will be left out next time! (If there’s space and money, of course)
- Unabridged and unbiased journalism, sort of like what Philippine Media’s supposed to be
- Have continuation with regards the current style and format of Echoes, ‘cause we kinda like it that way